KoAloha Ukuleles are AMAZING!
They have a big, bold sound with the punchiness and fullness you want from a Koa ukulele!
There is also a plesant crisp note distinction that is great for both finger-picking and strumming.
With a wider nut and low action and Mim’s set up, you are bound to fall in love with your new KoAloha!
Handmade in Hawaii!
FREE UKE CRAZY HARD CASE in tweed, black, or alligator depending on availability AND OASIS HUMIDIFIER!
This Uke in the picture is the one you get!
And you can see it in-store at Mims Ukes in Floyd, Virginia!
I also ship worldwide!
- All solid Hawaiian Koa Body
- CNC shaped Mahogany Neck
- TUSQ Nut and Saddle
- KoAloha 5-pointed Crown Headstock
- Thinlam Paua Headstock Logo
- 17-Fret Straight cut Fretboard (joined at the 13th Fret)
- Rosewood Fretboard and Fretboard Binding
- Paua Fret Markers
- Rosewood Bridge
- KoAloha Friction Tuners
- KoAloha’s “Musubi” Soundhole
- Satin Finish
- “Better than the Weather” Warranty
If you have any questions about this item you can e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org