KoAloha Ukuleles are AMAZING!
This one has the nice classic koa striped grain! It is a stunner!
If you need the fret spacing and comfort of the tenor neck, but want the sound of the concert body, then this ukulele is for you!
KoAlohas have a big, bold sound with the punchiness and fullness you want from a Koa ukulele!
There is also a plesant crisp note distinction that is great for both finger-picking and strumming.
With a wider nut and low action and Mim’s set up, you are bound to fall in love with your new KoAloha!
Handmade in Hawaii!
FREE BLACK HARD CASE AND OASIS HUMIDIFIER!
This Uke in the picture is the one you get!
And you can see it in-store at Mims Ukes in Floyd, Virginia!
I also ship worldwide!
- All solid Hawaiian Koa Body
- CNC shaped Mahogany Neck
- TUSQ Nut and Saddle
- KoAloha 5-pointed Crown Headstock
- Thinlam Paua Headstock Logo
- 20-Fret Straight cut Fretboard and joined at the 15th Fret
- Rosewood Fretboard and Fretboard Binding
- Paua Fret Markers
- Rosewood Bridge
- KoAloha Gear Tuners
- KoAloha’s “Musubi” Soundhole
- Buffed High Gloss Finish
- “Better than the Weather” Warranty
If you have any questions about this item you can e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org