**I often buy blem stock ukuleles in order to pass the savings onto my customers who do not mind a little cosmetic blemish and want to save a little money. These are purely cosmetic and do not effect the structure and playability of the ukulele.
This one has a very subtle light splotchy part on the front and a more noticable but not too large splotchy spot on the back. It is just where the stain did not take perfectly and it will save you some money!**
Mahogany has a warm, rich, mellow, and full tone to it. Ohana mahoganies have great projection with a nice full tone. They really have a wonderful rich tone that really stands out! The beauty of it being an all-solid instrument is, the more you play it, the better it will sound. All-solid instruments open up with time, but will still sound amazing right out of the box. The Ohanas have a nice light construction that makes it very resonant. It has a wonderful well-balanced, pleasing, and rich tone! I think you will be very pleased!
• Solid Mahogany Top, Back & Sides
• Rosewood Top & Back Body Binding
• Rosewood Fretboard & Bridge
• Sound-hole Rosette in black/white/black
• Top & Headstock Purfling in white/black/white
• Pearloid Dot Inlay Markers on Frets # 5, 7, 10, 12 & 15
• Pearloid Side Markers on Frets # 5, 7, 10 & 12
• Deluxe Open Geared Tuners
• Bone Nut & Saddle
• Aquila Strings
• Matte Finish
• 14 Frets to Body; Total 19 Frets
• Scale Length = 17”
• Body Length = 12”
• Overall Length = 26-1/2”
• Upper Bout Width = 6-1/2”
• Lower Bout Width = 9”
• Body Height = 2-11/16”
• Overall Body Height = 3-3/16” (including bridge & saddle)
• Nut Width = 1-7/16”
*International Buyers – Please Note:
Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility.
Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding or buying.