Gator Concert Ukulele Journeyman Burlap Hard Shell Case GW-JM UKE-CON Wood Accessory
Gator is known for their well-made, well-styled, ukulele gig bags and cases! With quality construction, there is a Gator case to fit your ukulele style and budget!
The Journeyman Burlap Vintage-style Hard Cases are a gorgeous and unique way to get great protection for your ukulele. It is the ultimate ukulele protection. Hard, protective, while still being stylish!
From the Gator Website:
The Gator Journeyman Deluxe Wood Case for concert style ukuleles (GW-JM UKE-CON), offers traditional craftsmanship, modern engineering, and a distinct vintage style. Dressed up in pebble weave burlap, accented with espresso trim, and outfitted with antique brass hardware, its classic elegance is undeniable. Heavy-duty plywood panels create a sturdy outer shell while royal blue crushed velvet and thick foam padding cradle your tenor style ukulele securely in place. A single interior storage compartment provides ample space for your favorite strings, picks, and accessories. Keep your prized ukulele safe and stylish with the Gator GW-JM UKE-CON Deluxe Wood Case.
- Heavy-duty plywood panels and traditional craftsmanship create a durable outer shell
- Pebble weave burlap exterior and brown espresso trim evokes an elegant vintage style
- Antique brass hardware, with a locking latch, provides the finishing touch on the caseÍs retro sophistication
- Pebble Weave Burlap Exterior with Espresso Trim
- Royal blue crushed velvet lining cradles your instrument in safety
- Spacious internal storage compartment with a lid keeps accessories organized
- Removable shoulder strap offers versatility and ensures comfortable transportation
Interior Height3.7 "
Body Length13 "
Body Height3.7 "
Lower Bout Width8.3 "
Middle Bout Width5.4 "
Upper Bout Width5.3 "
Overall Length25.2 "
*International Buyers – Please Note:
Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility.
Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these fees are.