I love the cedar tonewood. Cedar is full, low, resonant, and punchy. It has a HUGE sound in a little ukulele! The solid rosewood back and sides adds the punch, attack, and volume that gives this ukulele an even bigger tone. It has a great feel and great playability at a great price! The gloss finish adds protection and beauty and adding a subtle warmth to the tone without muting the tone. I will set it up to be very comfortable and playable!
• Solid Cedar Top
• Solid Rosewood Back & Sides
• Ovangol Fretboard & Bridge
• Pearloid Dot Inlay Markers on Frets # 3, 5, 7, 10 & 12
• Geared Tuners
• Aquila Strings
• Gloss Finish
• 14 Frets to Body; Total 19 Frets
• Scale Length = 15”
• Body Length = 10-15/16”
• Overall Length = 23-7/8”
• Upper Bout Width = 5-13/16”
• Lower Bout Width = 7-11/16”
• Body Height = 2-3/4”
• Overall Height = 3-1/4” (including bridge & saddle)
• Nut Width = 1-3/8”
*International Buyers – Please Note:
Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility.
Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding or buying.