Mango has a warm, rich, soft, smooth tone! But Makai Mangos are well made and are light, so they are also resonant with a nice volume. So you will get a great sounding ukulele. But it is also beautiful with a unique grain to the wood and the nice rope purfling and tortoise binding. I will set it up to be very comfortable and playable! This all solid ukulele is a great build at a great price point!
• Solid Mango
• Solid Mango Back & Sides
• Ovangol Fretboard & Bridge
• Pearloid Dot Inlay Markers on Frets # 3, 5, 7, 10 & 12
• Geared Tuners
• Aquila Strings
• Matte Finish
• 14 Frets to Body; Total 19 Frets
• Scale Length = 15”
• Body Length = 10-15/16”
• Overall Length = 23-7/8”
• Upper Bout Width = 5-13/16”
• Lower Bout Width = 7-11/16”
• Body Height = 2-3/4”
• Overall Height = 3-1/4” (including bridge & saddle)
• Nut Width = 1-3/8”
*International Buyers – Please Note:
Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility.
Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding or buying.