Mahogany has a warm, rich, mellow, and full tone to it. Ohana mahoganies have great projection with a nice full tone. They really have a wonderful rich tone that really stands out! The beauty of it being an all-solid instrument is, the more you play it, the better it will sound. All-solid instruments open up with time, but will still sound amazing right out of the box. The Ohanas have a nice light construction that makes it very resonant. I think you will be very pleased!
The Ohana originated the 5 string ukulele and they are really unique with its paired up Low and High G. It really gives this ukulele that full, robust, and rich Low G tone while preserving the treble High G that makes a ukulele so unique! So you get the best of both worlds! It is a very popular model and customers love it! It has a full sound and gives a bit of an 8 string effect as well without having the tension of so many paired strings.
• 5-String Tenor, with Paired Low & High G Strings
• Solid Mahogany Top, Back & Sides
• Rosewood Top & Back Body Binding
• Rosewood Fretboard & Bridge
• Sound-hole Rosette in black/white/black
• Top & Headstock Purfling in white/black/white
• Pearloid Dot Inlay Markers on Frets # 5, 7, 10, 12 & 15
• Pearloid Side Markers on Frets # 5, 7, 10 & 12
• Grover Open Geared Tuners
• Bone Nut & Saddles
• Aquila Strings
• Gloss Finish
• 14 Frets to Body; Total 19 Frets
• Scale Length = 15”
• Body Length = 10-15/16”
• Overall Length = 27-1/2”
• Upper Bout Width = 5-13/16”
• Lower Bout Width = 7-11/16”
• Body Height = 2-3/4”
• Overall Height = 3-1/4” (including bridge & saddle)
• Nut Width = 1-3/8”
*International Buyers – Please Note:
Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility.
Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding or buying.