This is a elevated laminate mahogany from Ohana. It has a different rosette than the -10s with a black binding and a nicer finish. It looks classy and slick! And it has the great Ohana sound. Full, resonate, and punchy for a laminate. Laminates are great choices for a beginner or travel uke. It is more stable in various temperature and humidity conditions. It will be loud, full, and buzz free. I will set it up just as carefully as I set up my higher end ukes so you will get a great playing ukulele that is buzz free with very comfortable action! I put a lot of attention into my beginner ukes because I want you to fall in love with the ukulele and you do not have to spend a lot of money to get a wonderful sounding, great playing, ukulele! That is why I offer Ohana!
• Mahogany Top, Back & Sides
• Rosewood Fretboard & Bridge
• Top & Back Body Black Binding
• Sound-hole Rosette in black/white/black
• Body & Headstock Purfling in black/white/black
• Pearloid Dot Inlay Markers on Frets # 3, 5, 7, 10 & 12
• Open Geared Tuners
• Aquila Strings
• Satin Finish
• 14 Frets to Body; Total 19 Frets
• Scale Length = 15”
• Body Length = 10-15/16”
• Overall Length = 23-7/8”
• Upper Bout Width = 5-13/16”
• Lower Bout Width = 7-11/16”
• Body Height = 2-3/4”
• Overall Height = 3-1/4” (including bridge & saddle)
• Nut Width = 1-3/8”
*International Buyers – Please Note:
Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility.
Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding or buying.