**Sometimes I buy B-stocked (blemished) ukuleles in order to pass the savings on to customers who do not mind a mild cosmetic blemish on their ukulele. These are not structural and purely cosmetic and still get the same great setup.
This one was not marked B, but there is a light spot on the back where the finish did not take perfectly. It will still get the same great setup and save you some money!!**
The Cynthia Lin Signature model is a great ukulele which will not only sound great, but with the beautiful hibiscus inlay, it is also a beautiful looking ukulele! The worth brown strings and the quality build that comes with Ohana will give this ukulele a warm, full, resonant and crisp sound. It is a elevated laminate mahogany from Ohana. It looks classy and slick!
The signature model comes with upgraded Worth Brown Strings, a Bag, Stickers, a Polishing Cloth, and the beautiful abalone fretboard hibiscus inlay!
• Mahogany Top, Back & Sides
• Rosewood Fretboard & Bridge w/ Hibiscus Inlay
• Top & Back Body Black Binding
• Sound-hole Rosette in black/white/black
• Body & Headstock Purfling in black/white/black
• Pearloid Dot Inlay Markers on Frets # 3, 5, 7, 10 & 12
• Open Geared Tuners
• Worth Brown Strings
• Satin Finish
• 14 Frets to Body; Total 19 Frets
• Scale Length = 15”
• Body Length = 10-15/16”
• Overall Length = 23-7/8”
• Upper Bout Width = 5-13/16”
• Lower Bout Width = 7-11/16”
• Body Height = 2-3/4”
• Overall Height = 3-1/4” (including bridge & saddle)
• Nut Width = 1-3/8”
*International Buyers – Please Note:
Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility.
Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding or buying.