**This one was not marked B or Blemished, but it has a small rubbed spot on the back where there is a light spot and the finish is splotchy. It is on the back, and is slight, but it will save you some money and the ukulele will get the same great setup!**
The Cynthia Lin Signature model is a great ukulele which will not only sound great, but with the beautiful hibiscus inlay, it is also a beautiful looking ukulele! The worth brown strings and the quality build that comes with Ohana will give this ukulele a warm, full, resonant and crisp sound. It is a elevated laminate mahogany from Ohana. It looks classy and slick!
The signature model comes with upgraded Worth Brown Strings, a Bag, Stickers, a Polishing Cloth, and the beautiful abalone fretboard hibiscus inlay!
• Mahogany Top, Back & Sides
• Rosewood Fretboard & Bridge w/ Hibiscus Inlay
• Top & Back Body Black Binding
• Sound-hole Rosette in black/white/black
• Body & Headstock Purfling in black/white/black
• Pearloid Dot Inlay Markers on Frets # 3, 5, 7, 10 & 12
• Open Geared Tuners
• Worth Brown Strings
• Satin Finish
• 14 Frets to Body; Total 19 Frets
• Scale Length = 15”
• Body Length = 10-15/16”
• Overall Length = 23-7/8”
• Upper Bout Width = 5-13/16”
• Lower Bout Width = 7-11/16”
• Body Height = 2-3/4”
• Overall Height = 3-1/4” (including bridge & saddle)
• Nut Width = 1-3/8”
*International Buyers – Please Note:
Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility.
Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding or buying.