**Sometimes I stock blemished ukuleles to pass on the savings to my customers. These will have slight cosmetic blemishes that in no way effect the playability and stability of your ukulele! I will note what I notice on this one:
This one has a few splotchy spots on the front and the back where the finish did not take perfectly. I tried to take a close up picture. It is slight, but will save you some money!**
This is a great uke! You get the nice warm and full tone of the Mahogany top with the stability of the laminate back and sides. So your uke will not have to be babied as much with temperature and humidity changes. Most of the tone comes from the top anyway, so you still get a great mahogany tone! It has a full, loud, and resonant sound with good projection.
Even the lower priced Ohanas are made with really great frets and really great tuners! So you are getting a quality instrument at an affordable price! Every uke gets my personal attention and this one will be set up with comfortable buzz free action. It will have great playability and be easy on the fingers.
• Solid Mahogany Top
• Mahogany Back & Sides
• Rosewood Fretboard & Bridge
• Top & Back Cream Body Binding
• Sound-hole Rosette in black/yellow/black/yellow/black
• Cut-away Design with On-board Active Pickup System
• Top Purfling in black/white/black
• Pearloid Dot Inlay Markers on Frets # 3, 5, 7, 10 & 12
• Open Geared Tuners
• Aquila Strings
• Satin Finish
• 14 Frets to Body; Total 19 Frets
• Scale Length = 15”
• Body Length = 10-15/16”
• Overall Length = 23-7/8”
• Upper Bout Width = 5-13/16”
• Lower Bout Width = 7-11/16”
• Body Height = 2-3/4”
• Overall Height = 3-1/4” (including bridge & saddle)
• Nut Width = 1-3/8”
*International Buyers – Please Note:
Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility.
Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding or buying.