A great first uke! Or, heck, a great uke for your collection! It is a great bang for your buck. You get form and function. The solid spruce top gives it a nice, loud, resonant, punchy, and bold sound. The laminate mahogany back and sides brings in some lower tones as well as stability in a variety of temperature and humidity conditions! So you get a crisp, bright, well rounded tone. It makes a great starter uke and a great travel uke. It has a great sound, is a good player, and of course will be set up with care for nice playability and a good tone! You wont have to "baby" it as much with the laminate back and sides, but the solid top is where most of the tone comes from on a uke and you will be very pleased with the boldness that this bold ukulele packs!
• Solid Spruce Top
• Laminate Mahogany Back, Sides, & Headstock Plate
• Rosewood Fretboard & Bridge
• Top & Back Cream Body Binding
• Sound-hole Rosette in black/white/black/white/black
• Pearloid Dot Inlay Markers on Frets # 3, 5, 7, 10 & 12
• Open Geared Tuners
• Aquila Strings
• Satin Finish
• 14 Frets to Body; Total 19 Frets
• Scale Length = 15”
• Body Length = 10-15/16”
• Overall Length = 23-7/8”
• Upper Bout Width = 5-13/16”
• Lower Bout Width = 7-11/16”
• Body Height = 2-3/4”
• Overall Height = 3-1/4” (including bridge & saddle)
• Nut Width = 1-3/8”
*International Buyers – Please Note:
Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility.
Please check your country's customs, VAT, and import charges before ordering.