Ohana Concert CK-28 Vintage Nunes Style All Solid Mahogany Ukulele i965
Using the classic ukulele body style of the first ukuleles brought over from Portugal to Hawaii, the Nunes style is a great mix of form and function. With the chevron rope binding, rosette, and fretboard detailing, this is a quality constructed product that does not sacrifice tone. It is made with a lightweight construction that gives the ukulele maximum tone and volume for such a small body. Mahogany has a warm, rich, and full tone to it. Ohana mahoganies have great projection for a mahogany. This one packs a lot of volume and punch. The beauty of it being an all-solid instrument is, the more you play it, the better it will sound. All-solid instruments open up with time, but will still sound amazing right out of the box. The Ohanas have a nice light construction that makes it very resonant. I think you will be very pleased! The vintage rubbed finish gives no barrier to the tone as well.
• Portuguese Style Vintage Design
• Premium Solid Mahogany Top, Back & Sides
• Rosewood Fretboard & Bridge
• Gotoh Friction Tuners
• Bone Nut & Saddle
• Classic Rope Binding on Top, Back, Fretboard and Headstock
• Sound-hole Rosette in Classic Rope Inlay
• Dual Pearloid Dot Inlay Markers on Frets # 5, 7, 10 & 12
• Pearloid Side Markers on Frets # 5, 7, 10 & 12
• Satin Finish
• 14 Frets to Body
• Scale Length = 15”
• Body Length = 10-15/16”
• Overall Length = 23-7/8”
• Upper Bout Width = 5-13/16”
• Lower Bout Width = 7-11/16”
• Body Height = 2-3/4”
• Overall Height = 3-1/4” (including bridge & saddle)
• Nut Width = 1-3/8”
*International Buyers – Please Note:
Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility.
Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding or buying.