Ohana Concert CK-350G All Solid Koa with Abalone Gloss Ukulele i368
Koa is the classic Hawaiian tonewood. It is punchy, warm, and full with a nice woody classic tone. Ohana Koa ukuleles have a lot of resonance and projection. The gloss really brings out the pretty and unique wood grain of every ukulele. It has a beautiful abalone rosette and purfling. It is a gorgeous looking ukulele with a beautiful tone!
• Solid Koa Top, Back & Sides
• Abalone Inlay Rosette
• Abalone Inlay on Top and Headstock
• Mahogany Body Binding on Top, Back & Headstock
• Rosewood Fretboard and Bridge
• Pearloid Dot Inlay Markers on Frets # 3, 5, 7, 10 & 12
• Pearloid Side Markers on Frets # 5, 7, 10 & 12
• Grover Gold Geared Tuners with Black Buttons
• Bone Nut & Saddles
• Aquila Strings
• Gloss Finish
• 14 Frets to Body; Total 19 Frets
• Scale Length = 15”
• Body Length = 10-15/16”
• Overall Length = 23-7/8”
• Upper Bout Width = 5-13/16”
• Lower Bout Width = 7-11/16”
• Body Height = 2-3/4”
• Overall Height = 3-1/4” (including bridge & saddle)
*International Buyers – Please Note:
Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility.
Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding or buying.