**I often buy blemished ukuleles to pass on the savings to my customers. These are purely cosmetic and in way effects the playability and stability of the ukulele. This one has a light spot on the front and is probably my most blemished of the batch. But it is one of a kind ;). And it has places where someone picked up the uke before the finish was dry so there is splotches from fingers. I took a close up pictures. It will save you money and you will get the same great setup and it will sound amazing!!**
Mahogany has a warm, rich, mellow tone to it. Ohana makes a mahogany that also has great projection and resonance. This really is a lovely sounding instrument! It has everything you want in a mahogany. The beauty of it being an all-solid instrument is, the more you play it, the better it will sound. All-solid instruments open up with time, but will still sound amazing right out of the box. The Ohanas have a nice light construction that makes it very resonant. I think you will be very pleased!
This one is stage ready with a built in tuner and pickup! It is ready to plug and play. It also has the nice cutaway shape allowing for easy access to the upper frets.
• Solid Mahogany Top, Back & Sides
• Rosewood Top & Back Body Binding
• Rosewood Fretboard & Bridge
• Sound-hole Rosette in black/white/black
• Top & Headstock Purfling in white/black/white
• Cut-away Design with On-board Active Pickup System
• Pearloid Dot Inlay Markers on Frets # 3, 5, 7, 10 & 12
• Pearloid Side Markers on Frets # 5, 7, 10 & 12
• Deluxe Open Geared Tuners
• Bone Nut & Saddles
• Aquila Strings
• Satin Finish
• 14 Frets to Body; Total 19 Frets
• Scale Length = 15”
• Body Length = 10-15/16”
• Overall Length = 23-7/8”
• Upper Bout Width = 5-13/16”
• Lower Bout Width = 7-11/16”
• Body Height = 2-3/4”
• Overall Height = 3-1/4” (including bridge & saddle)
• Nut Width = 1-3/8”
*International Buyers – Please Note:
Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility.
Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding or buying.