**I bought these blemished ukulele to pass on some savings to my customers who do not mind a cosmetic blemish on their ukulele. It in no way effects the playability or stability of your ukulele and is purely cosmetic. It will save you some money though. I will note what I noticed on each blemished ukulele:
This one has some light spots under the finish at the back binding where I think the glue was not sanded off perfectly. It is purely aesthetic and is on the back. It saves you some money and will still get the same great setup!**
Mahogany has a warm, rich, mellow tone to it. Ohana makes a mahogany that also has great projection and resonance. The beauty of it being an all-solid instrument is, the more you play it, the better it will sound. All-solid instruments open up with time, but will still sound amazing right out of the box. The Ohanas have a nice light construction that makes it very resonant. I think you will be very pleased!
Ohana offers unique and well-made ukuleles. It is a favorite brand in the ukulele community and is very well-respected! They have high quality standards. You are going to love your Ohana ukulele! If you have any questions, let me know!
• Solid Mahogany Top, Back & Sides
• Rosewood Top & Back Body Binding
• Rosewood Fretboard & Bridge
• Sound-hole Rosette in black/white/black
• Top & Headstock Purfling in white/black/white
• Pearloid Dot Inlay Markers on Frets # 3, 5, 7, 10 & 12
• Pearloid Side Markers on Frets # 5, 7, 10 & 12
• Deluxe Open Geared Tuners
• Bone Nut & Saddles
• Aquila Strings
• Matte Finish
• 14 Frets to Body; Total 19 Frets
• Scale Length = 15”
• Body Length = 10-15/16”
• Overall Length = 23-7/8”
• Upper Bout Width = 5-13/16”
• Lower Bout Width = 7-11/16”
• Body Height = 2-3/4”
• Overall Height = 3-1/4” (including bridge & saddle)
• Nut Width = 1-3/8”
*International Buyers – Please Note:
Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility.
Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding or buying.