Ohana strives to bring unique ukuleles with exceptional tone! And this is a super cool Ohana from their vintage re-issue series. Made from premium mahogany, a rubbed vintage finish, a aged Martin 3 style Rosette and binding, all the decorative components that are classic to the vintage ukulele, and a light construction and build, this ukulele does a good job of capturing the look, playability, and sound of the vintage mahogany Martins.
It is light-weight making it super resonant and full for a mahogany! Mahogany has a warm, rich, mellow tone to it. This -39 series, with its light construction, really packs a lot of punch, tone, and resonance. It really is unique and sounds amazing. The beauty of it being an all-solid mahogany is, the more you play it, the better it will sound. All-solid instruments open up with time, but will still sound amazing right out of the box. And out of all the tone woods, I feel like mahogany does that the most! It is a favorite model from Ohana Ukulele!
• Premium Mahogany Top, Back & Sides
• Maple Body Binding on Top & Back
• Sound-hole Rosette and Body Purfling in Multi Black & White
• Multi Black & White Stripe along Center of Fretboard
• Rosewood Fretboard & Bridge
• Pearloid Double Dot Inlay on Frets # 3, 5, 7, 10 & 12
• Bone Nut & Saddle
• Gotoh Friction Tuners
• Aquila Strings
• Vintage Satin Finish
• 14 Frets to Body; Total 18 Frets
• Scale Length = 15”
• Body Length = 10-15/16”
• Overall Length = 23-7/8”
• Upper Bout Width = 5-13/16”
• Lower Bout Width = 7-11/16”
• Body Height = 2-3/4”
• Overall Height = 3-1/4” (including bridge & saddle)
• Nut Width = 1-3/8”
*International Buyers – Please Note:
Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility.
Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding or buying