Pictures never do this ukulele justice! It will be more beautiful in your hands, than it ever is on-line!
This is a premium and unique model from Ohana Ukulele. With the beautiful quilted eucalyptus and the abalone appointments, this is not only a great sounding ukulele, but it is a show-piece. The eucalyptus is bright, lively, crisp, and distinct. It has a smooth rich tone. The abalone hibiscus inlay, purling, and rosette accent the beautiful natural grain of the eucalyptus making this a strikingly beautiful instrument. The comfort edge ensured this ukulele will feel great in your hands. These are always available on and off in limited quantities, so if you really want one, get it now while you can. These models usually only come around about once a year or less.
• Solid Quilted Eucalyptus Top, Back & Sides
• Mahogany Top & Back Body Binding
• Abalone Inlay on Soundhole Rosette
• Abalone Inlay on Top, Back and Fretboard
• Classic Slotted Headstock
• Dual Comfort Beveled Edge Design
• Rosewood Fretboard & Bridge
• Deluxe Antique Finish Geared Tuners
• Bone Nut & Saddles
• Aquila Strings
• Gloss Finish
• 14 Frets to Body; Total 19 Frets
• Scale Length = 15”
• Body Length = 10-15/16”
• Overall Length = 24-1/4”
•Upper Bout Width = 5-13/16”
• Lower Bout Width = 7-11/16”
• Body Height = 2-3/4”
• Overall Height = 3-1/4” (including bridge & saddle)
• Nut Width = 1-3/8”
*International Buyers – Please Note:
Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility.
Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding or buying.