This is a premium and unique model from Ohana Ukulele. With the beautiful figured spalted maple and the abalone appointments, this is not only a great sounding ukulele, but it is a show-piece. The maple has a hard, bold, crisp, and loud tone. It really stands out. The abalone hibiscus inlay, purling, and rosette accent the beautiful natural grain of the spalted maple making this a strikingly beautiful instrument. Pictures do not do the shine of the abalone justice. The dual beveled edge is beautiful and unique. It also makes me able to make it lefty and you still get the comfort edge.
• Solid Figured Spalted Maple Top, Back & Sides
• Mahogany Top & Back Body Binding
• Abalone Inlay on Soundhole Rosette
• Abalone Inlay on Top, Back and Fretboard
• Classic Slotted Headstock
• Dual Comfort Beveled Edge Design
• Rosewood Fretboard & Bridge
• Deluxe Antique Finish Geared Tuners
• Bone Nut & Saddles
• Aquila Strings
• Gloss Finish
• 14 Frets to Body; Total 19 Frets
• Scale Length = 15”
• Body Length = 10-15/16”
• Overall Length = 24-1/4”
•Upper Bout Width = 5-13/16”
• Lower Bout Width = 7-11/16”
• Body Height = 2-3/4”
• Overall Height = 3-1/4” (including bridge & saddle)
• Nut Width = 1-3/8”
*International Buyers – Please Note:
Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility.
Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding or buying.