Ohana Concert CK-90SC All Solid Spruce & Cedar & Maple & Rosewood Ukulele i724
This ukulele is stunning! It is a unique Spruce and Cedar top with a BEAUTIFUL abalone "oversized" rosette. Made from premium abalone. Then the back is rosewood and maple. A unique design and a unique ukulele!
But the best part is, it also sounds as good as it looks! This uke is loud and full, and has a great tone a packs a lot of punch! Spruce and Cedar compliment each other and give this uke a nice loud, full, robust sound. They are both big and bold tonewoods. And the rosewood and maple are both punchy full tonewoods classically used for the back and sides that add a lot of robust and rich sound with a lot of attack to the instrument. So it compliments the spruce and cedar super well! So not only does this uke LOOK amazing, it also SOUNDS amazing! You will be very pleased!
• Solid Spruce & Solid Mahogany 2-tone Top
• Solid Maple & Solid Rosewood 2-tone Back
• Solid Rosewood Sides
• Abalone Inlay Rosette
• Mahogany Top & Back Body Binding
• Mahogany Binding on Fretboard & Headstock
• Top, Back & Sides Purfling
• Rosewood Fretboard and Bridge
• Pearloid Dot Inlay Markers on Frets # 3, 5, 7, 10 & 12
• Deluxe Gold Tuners with Black Buttons
• Bone Nut & Saddles
• Aquila Strings
• Gloss Finish
• 14 Frets to Body; Total 19 Frets
• Scale Length = 15”
• Body Length = 10-15/16”
• Overall Length = 23-7/8”
• Upper Bout Width = 5-13/16”
• Lower Bout Width = 7-11/16”
• Body Height = 2-3/4”
• Overall Height = 3-1/4” (including bridge & saddle)
• Nut Width = 1-3/8”
*International Buyers – Please Note:
Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility.
Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding or buying.