This is a great Ohana model with a unique design, but with a beautiful tone! You get the great and unique concert pineapple look, with the vibrant, bright, and loud spruce, with the warm, woody, rich undertones of the mahogany! It is beautiful with the gloss finish and the abalone purfling and rosette. Pineapple shapes have a bit more body room so you get a little more warmth and volume. This one really has a beautiful well-rounded sound. Everyone who has purchased this ukulele has loved it. It is gorgeous in both look and sound!
• Pineapple-shaped Body
• Solid Spruce Top
• Solid Mahogany Back & Sides
• Abalone Inlay Rosette, Purfling & Headstock
• Rosewood Top & Back Body Binding
• Rosewood Fretboard and Headstock Binding
• Pearloid Dot Inlay Markers on Frets # 3, 5, 7, 10 & 12
• Pearloid Side Markers on Frets # 5, 7, 10 & 12
• Grover Chrome Open Geared Tuners
• Bone Nut & Saddles
• Aquila Strings
• Gloss Finish
• 14 Frets to Body; Total 19 Frets
• Scale Length = 15”
• Body Length = 10-1/2”
• Overall Length = 23-1/2”
• Body Width = 7-5/16”
• Body Height = 2-3/4”
• Overall Body Height = 3-1/4” (including bridge & saddle)
• Nut Width = 1-3/8”
*International Buyers – Please Note:
Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility.
Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding or buying.