Ohana Concert Taropatch 8 String CK-70-8 All Solid Spruce / Mahogany Ukulele U311
I love 8 string ukuleles! It sounds like you are playing with a chorus of ukuleles! It is like the 12 string guitar of the ukulele world! This is the Taro patch model, so it is a concert size body with the doubled strings. This is a great and unique sounding ukulele! All stings are doubled! Octave G, Octave C, Unison E, Unison A! This 8 string has a big sound, and is a popular ukulele to have in your collection! It really gives a nice fullness.
This one is an all solid uke, so the more you play it, the more it will open up! The spruce top is bright, airy, open, and punchy! The mahogany adds a nice warm richness, which gives this ukulele a full, loud, resonant, and balanced tone! Let me know if you have any questions!
• 8-string “Taro Patch” Concert with Double Course Unison or Low-G Tuning
• Solid Spruce Top
• Solid Mahogany Back & Sides
• Rosewood Fretboard & Bridge
• Sound-hole Rosette
• Top Purfling in white/black/white
• Pearloid Dot Inlay Markers on Frets # 3, 5, 7, 10 & 12
• Slotted Headstock Design
• Classic Antique Open Geared Tuners
• Bone Nut & Saddle
• Aquila Strings
• Satin Finish
• 14 Frets to Body; Total 19 Frets
• Scale Length = 15”
• Body Length = 10-15/16”
• Overall Length = 26”
• Upper Bout Width = 5-13/16”
• Lower Bout Width = 7-11/16”
• Body Height = 2-3/4”
• Overall Height = 3-1/4” (including bridge & saddle)
• Nut Width = 1-1/2”
*International Buyers – Please Note:
Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility.
Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding or buying.