Ohana Sopranino SK-21A All Solid Cedar / Rosewood Tiny Ukulele M172
Sopraninos are great little ukes! They are smaller than a soprano, have a smaller scale than a soprano, and very charming and portable, and a lot of fun to play!!! Ohana makes their Sopraninos very light, so they still have a big voice for a small instrument. This one is all solid cedar/rosewood which is one of my favorite tonewood combinations. Cedar is full, rich, loud, and punchy. Rosewood gives this uke a lot of warmth, and punch. So together you get a nice rich, full, loud, punchy, great sound for such a tiny ukulele!
• Solid Cedar Top
• Solid Rosewood Back & Sides
• Rosewood Fretboard & Bridge
• Top & Back Cream Body Binding
• Sound-hole Rosette in black/white/black
• Top Purfling in black/white/black
• Pearloid Dot Inlay Markers on Frets # 5, 7 & 10
• Pearloid Side Markers on Frets # 5, 7 & 10
• Open Geared Tuners
• Aquila Strings • Gloss Finish
• 12 Frets to Body
• Scale Length = 11-13/16”
• Body Length = 8-1/4”
• Overall Length = 18-3/4”
• Upper Bout Width = 4-1/4”
• Lower Bout Width = 5-5/8”
• Body Height = 2-1/4”
• Overall Height = 2-3/4” (including bridge & saddle)
• Nut Width = 1-5/16”
*International Buyers – Please Note:
Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility.
Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to buying.