This is a spin-off of the classic Ohana SK-10, just with upgraded features! It has black binding and nice rosette detailing. There is also the slightly bigger body that gives it a lot of volume. The laminate makes for a very stable uke, so I can take it anywhere and I am not worried about variation in temperature or humidity effecting my uke. The construction, however, is so light that though it is a laminate uke, it is very resonant and has a nice full tone with good projection. It also has REALLY nice frets for a 'starter uke'. It is a great ukulele to start with or to travel with! I take a lot of time to set up your uke to make sure your action is good and your frets are even and your uke is buzz free. I work just as much time on low-price ukes as I do high-price ukes. Every uke gets my personal attention.
• Mahogany Top, Back & Sides
• Rosewood Fretboard & Bridge
• Top & Back Body Black Binding
• Sound-hole Rosette in black/white/black
• Body & Headstock Purfling in black/white/black
• Pearloid Dot Inlay Markers on Frets # 5, 7 & 10
• Open Geared Tuners
• Aquila Strings
• Satin Finish
• 12 Frets to Body; Total 15 Frets
• Scale Length = 13-3/4”
• Body Length = 9-1/2”
• Overall Length = 21”
• Upper Bout Width = 5-1/2”
• Lower Bout Width = 7”
• Body Height = 2-1/2”
• Overall Height = 3” (including bridge & saddle)
• Nut Width = 1-5/16”
*International Buyers – Please Note:
Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility.
Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding or buying.