This is a great first uke, or one for you collection. The solid spruce top makes this ukulele loud, punchy, bright, and full. The laminate birch adds a fullness and warmth the tone. The laminate back and sides means it would be very stable in a variety of humidity and temperature conditions. Most of the tone comes from top anyway. It is built light and will be resonant and full sounding. The birch laminate has a pretty grain to it and is a unique choice of tonewood. I will set it up with comfortable action, buzz free, and ready to play!
• Solid Spruce Top
• Laminate Striped Birch Back & Sides
• Rosewood Fretboard & Bridge
• Top & Back Cream Body Binding
• Sound-hole Rosette in black/white/black/white/black
• Top Purfling in black/white/black
• Pearloid Dot Inlay Markers on Frets # 5, 7 & 10
• Open Geared Tuners
• Aquila Strings
• Satin Finish
• 12 Frets to Body
• Scale Length = 13-3/4”
• Body Length = 9-1/2”
• Overall Length = 21”
• Upper Bout Width = 5”
• Lower Bout Width = 6-1/2”
• Body Height = 2-1/2”
• Overall Height = 3” (including bridge & saddle)
• Nut Width = 1-5/16”
*International Buyers – Please Note:
Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility.
Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding or buying.