Ohana Soprano SK-25S All Solid Mahogany Ukulele -815
Mahogany has a warm, rich, mellow tone to it. This one also has a lot of volume and projection for a mahogany soprano. The beauty of it being an all-solid instrument is, the more you play it, the better it will sound. All-solid instruments open up with time, but will still sound amazing right out of the box. They become more warm and rich as they settle in. The Ohanas have a nice light construction that makes it very resonant. I think you will be very pleased! This one is by far the best value for an all solid instrument! You get A LOT of tone for your dollar!
• Solid Mahogany Top, Back & Sides
• Rosewood Fretboard & Bridge
• Sound-hole Rosette in black/white/black
• Grover Geared Tuners
• Boner Nut & Saddle
• Pearloid Dot Inlay Markers on Frets # 5, 7 & 10
• Pearloid Side Markers on Frets # 5, 7 & 10
• Satin Finish
• 12 Frets to Body; Total 15 Frets
• Scale Length = 13-3/4”
• Body Length = 9-1/2”
• Overall Length = 21”
• Upper Bout Width = 5”
• Lower Bout Width = 6-1/2”
• Body Height = 2-1/2”
• Overall Height = 3” (including bridge & saddle)
• Nut Width = 1-5/16”
*International Buyers – Please Note:
Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility.
Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding or buying.