Ohana Soprano SK-35S Blem All Solid Mahogany Matte Geared Tuners Ukulele -281
**This one is a slight blem because it has a little light spot on the back where the finish did not take pefectly. It is subtle, only cosmetic, but it will save you some money!**
Mahogany has a warm, rich, mellow tone to it. Ohana mahoganies have great projection for a mahogany. And they are rich and warm and full! The beauty of it being an all-solid instrument is, the more you play it, the better it will sound. All-solid instruments open up with time, but will still sound amazing right out of the box. The Ohanas have a nice light construction that makes it very resonant. I think you will be very pleased! I love these all solid mahoganies. It has beautiful binding and a very pretty tone and are a great value for an all-solid instrument. The matte finish leaves no barrier for the wood to really project.
• Solid Mahogany Top, Back & Sides
• Rosewood Top & Back Body Binding
• Rosewood Fretboard & Bridge
• Sound-hole Rosette in black/white/black
• Top & Headstock Purfling in white/black/white
• Geared Tuners
• Pearloid Dot Inlay Markers on Frets # 5, 7 & 10
• Pearloid Side Markers on Frets # 5, 7 & 10
• Matte Finish
• 12 Frets to Body; Total 15 Frets
• Scale Length = 13-3/4”
• Body Length = 9-1/2”
• Overall Length = 21”
• Upper Bout Width = 5”
• Lower Bout Width = 6-1/2”
• Body Height = 2-1/2”
• Overall Height = 3” (including bridge & saddle)
• Nut Width = 1-5/16”
*International Buyers – Please Note:
Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility.
Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding or buying.