I love this tonewood combination! Cedar is full, warm, resonant, loud and punchy. Rosewood adds a lot of warmth, punch, and richness as well! So put them together and there is a lot of tone, volume, and attack coming from this little ukulele! This is the soprano with the fatty body (just slightly wider and deeper) which also gives it a very round and ful sound! And of course it has a great feel and great playability at a great price! This is by far one of Ohana's most popular models and I feel like the solid wood combination is surprising at this price point! It is really a good value for the ukulele you are getting! It packs a lot of tone in a little body! And since it is a solid wood uke, the more you play it, the more it will open up and sound even better!
• Solid Cedar Top
• Solid Rosewood Back & Sides
• Mahogany Binding on Top, Back, Fretboard & Headstock
• Rosewood Fretboard & Bridge
• Sound-hole Rosette in Ribbon Style
• Top Purfling in white/black/white
• Pearloid Dot Inlay Markers on Frets # 5, 7 & 10
• Fretboard Side Markers on Frets # 5, 7 & 10
• Grover Geared Tuners
• Aquila Strings
• Gloss Finish
• 12 Frets to Body; Total 15 Frets
• Scale Length = 13-3/4”
• Body Length = 9-1/2”
• Overall Length = 21”
• Upper Bout Width = 5-1/2”
• Lower Bout Width = 7”
• Body Height = 2-1/2”
• Overall Height = 3” (including bridge & saddle)
• Nut Width = 1-5/16”
*International Buyers – Please Note:
Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility.
Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding or buying.