This is a unique vintage re-issue model from Ohana. They take the best of the old vintage style ukuleles and manufacture them with great tonewoods to replicate the look and sound of these classic models. This is the bell-shaped model. It not only looks unique, but it sounds great!
Mahogany has a warm, rich, mellow tone to it. Ohana mahoganies have great projection for a mahogany. And they are rich and warm and full! The beauty of it being an all-solid instrument is, the more you play it, the better it will sound. All-solid instruments open up with time, but will still sound amazing right out of the box. The Ohanas have a nice light construction that makes it very resonant. I think you will be very pleased! I love these all solid mahoganies. It has beautiful binding and a very pretty tone and are a great value for an all-solid instrument. The matte finish leaves no barrier for the wood to really project.
• Vintage Reproduction of Lyon & Healy Bell-shaped Ukulele
• Solid Mahogany Top, Back & Sides
• Rosewood Body Binding on Top & Back
• Sound-hole Rosette and Body Purfling
• Rosewood Fretboard & Bridge
• Pearloid Dot Inlay on Frets # 5, 7 & 10
• Bone Nut & Saddle
• Friction Tuners
• Aquila Strings
• Satin Finish
• 12 Frets to Body; Total 15 Frets
• Scale Length = 13-3/4”
• Overall Height = ” (including bridge & saddle) • Nut Width = 1-5/16”
*International Buyers – Please Note:
Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility.
Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding or buying.