Ohana Super Soprano Long Neck SK-30M All Solid Mahogany Satin Ukulele -529
If you need the scale length of a concert, but want the classic ukulele sound of the soprano, then this ukulele is for you. It gives more room for the fingers with the concert scale neck. Mahogany has a warm, rich, mellow tone to it. Ohana mahoganies have great projection for a mahogany. And they are rich and warm and full! The beauty of it being an all-solid instrument is, the more you play it, the better it will sound. All-solid instruments open up with time, but will still sound amazing right out of the box. The Ohanas have a nice light construction that makes it very resonant. I think you will be very pleased! I love these all solid mahoganies. It has beautiful binding and a very pretty tone and are a great value for an all-solid instrument. My customers love these little mahoganies and for good reason. They really sound great and play very well!
• Extended Neck in Concert Scale
• Solid Mahogany Top, Back & Sides
• Rosewood Fretboard & Bridge
• Sound-hole Rosette in black/white/black
• Grover Nickel-plated Geared Tuners
• Bone Nut & Saddle
• Pearloid Dot Inlay Markers on Frets # 3, 5, 7, 10 & 12
• Pearloid Side Markers on Frets # 5, 7, 10 & 12
• Satin Finish • 14 Frets to Body; Total 19 Frets
• Scale Length = 15”
• Body Length = 9-1/2”
• Overall Length = 24-1/2”
• Upper Bout Width = 5”
• Lower Bout Width = 6-1/2”
• Overall Height = 3” (including bridge & saddle)
• Nut Width = 1-3/8”
*International Buyers – Please Note:
Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility.
Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding or buying.