This is a great quality ukulele at an affordable price. It is made light, which gives it a loud, resonant, airy, and full tone for a laminate! But look at that wood, isn't it stunning! And with the beautiful flower inlay, it is a great sounding and great playing ukulele at an amazing price! A lot of "pretty" ukes on the market fall flat when it comes to construction and tone. You are buying the look but not buying the playability. But not with Ohana. This is a great looking, but also an easy playing, and a great sounding ukulele!
Being a laminate, this ukulele will have a lot of stability in a variety of temperature and humidity conditions. The slotted headstock and new Ohana logo give it a nice look as well. Let me know if you have any questions! And of course I will set it up with nice action and buzz-free playability!
• Laminate Figured Okoumé
• Abalone Inlay Rosette
• Top Purfling in black/white/black
• Cream Body Binding on Top & Back
• Rosewood Fretboard & Bridge
• Classic Slotted Headstock Design
• Pearloid Dot Inlay Markers on Frets # 5, 7, 10 & 12
• Pearloid Side Markers on Frets # 5, 7, 10 & 12
• Bone Nut & Saddle
• Aquila Strings
• Satin Finish
• 14 Frets to Body; Total 18 Frets
• Scale Length = 17”
• Body Length = 11-3/4”
• Overall Length = 26”
• Upper Bout Width = 7”
• Lower Bout Width = 9-3/16”
• Body Height = 3-1/8”
• Overall Body Height = 3-5/8” (including bridge & saddle)
• Nut Width = 1-7/16”
*International Buyers – Please Note:
Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility.
Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding or buying.