** I often buy Blemished ukuleles to pass on the savings to my customers. These are purely cosmetic and in no way effect the structure and playability of the instrument.
I am not sure why this one was marked blemished. I could not find something immediately. So just know whatever it is, it is small! It will save you some money and it will still get the same great setup!**
This is a great uke! You get the nice warm and full tone of the Mahogany top with the stability of the laminate back and sides. So your uke will not have to be babied as much with temperature and humidity changes. Most of the tone comes from the top anyway, so you still get a great mahogany tone! It has a full, loud, and resonant sound with good projection.
• Sold Mahogany Top
• Mahogany Back & Sides
• Rosewood Fretboard & Bridge
• Top & Back Cream Body Binding
• Sound-hole Rosette in black/yellow/black/yellow/black
• Top Purfling in black/white/black
• Pearloid Dot Inlay Markers on Frets # 5, 7, 10, 12 & 15
• Closed Chrome Geared Tuners
• Aquila Strings
• Satin Finish
• 14 Frets to Body; Total 19 Frets
• Scale Length = 17”
• Body Length = 12”
• Overall Length = 26-1/2”
• Upper Bout Width = 6-1/2”
• Lower Bout Width = 9”
• Body Height = 2-11/16”
• Overall Body Height = 3-3/16” (including bridge & saddle)
• Nut Width = 1-7/16”
*International Buyers – Please Note:
Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility.
Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding or buying.