** I often stock Blemished ukuleles for my customers who want to save some money, but don't mind if there are a few aesthetic blemishes. These do not effect the structure and playability of the ukulele and are purely cosmetic. I will note the blemishes I notice below:
This one has a small light dot on the back where something got messed up in finishing and it ended up with this little drop size light spot. It is smooth and in the finish underneath . I took a close up picture. It will save you some money, but still get the same great setup.**
This is a great uke! You get the nice warm and full tone of the Mahogany top with the stability of the laminate back and sides. So your uke will not have to be babied as much with temperature and humidity changes. Most of the tone comes from the top anyway, so you still get a great mahogany tone! It has a full, loud, and resonant sound with good projection.
This one comes stage ready with a built in tuner and pickup! It is ready to plug and play! The cutaway allows for easy access to those upper frets!
• Sold Mahogany Top
• Mahogany Back & Sides
• Rosewood Fretboard & Bridge
• Top & Back Cream Body Binding
• Sound-hole Rosette in black/yellow/black/yellow/black
• Top Purfling in black/white/black
• Cut-away Design with On-board Active Pickup System
• Pearloid Dot Inlay Markers on Frets # 5, 7, 10, 12 & 15
• Closed Chrome Geared Tuners
• Aquila Strings
• Satin Finish
• 14 Frets to Body; Total 19 Frets
• Scale Length = 17”
• Body Length = 12”
• Overall Length = 26-1/2”
• Upper Bout Width = 6-1/2”
• Lower Bout Width = 9”
• Body Height = 2-11/16”
• Overall Body Height = 3-3/16” (including bridge & saddle)
• Nut Width = 1-7/16”
*International Buyers – Please Note:
Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility.
Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding or buying.