Ohana Tenor TK-250G All Solid Spruce / Acacia Slotted Headstock Ukulele i333
I gig with this ukulele. And I love it! Being a friend of Ohana, I could pick any model, but this one spoke to my soul with the lively full spruce attack and volume, but with the warm acacia back and sides that balance out the tone beautifully giving it the deep warm undertones. So it is a full bodied and robust tone. Yes, it is beautiful, but at the end of the day Tone is King! And the more I have played it, the better it sounds!
Looks wise, it now has a beautiful natural wood rosette, amazing cuts of Acacia, and the sexy slotted headstock. The gloss finish really makes the beautiful grain of the acacia stand out! Let me know if you have any questions!
• Solid Acacia Back & Sides
• Mahogany Top & Back Body Binding
• Mahogany Binding on Fretboard & Headstock
• Wood Rosette Inlay
• Soundhole Rosette with Top & Back Purfling
• Rosewood Fretboard and Bridge
• Slotted Headstock Design
• Classic Chrome Open Geared Tuners
• Pearloid Dot Inlay Markers on Frets # 5, 7, 10, 12 & 15
• Pearloid Side Markers on Frets # 5, 7, 10 & 12
• Bone Nut & Saddles
• Aquila Strings
• Gloss Finish
• 14 Frets to Body; Total 19 Frets
• Scale Length = 17”
• Body Length = 12”
• Overall Length = 26-1/2”
• Upper Bout Width = 6-1/2”
• Lower Bout Width = 9”
• Body Height = 2-11/16”
• Overall Body Height = 3-3/16” (including bridge & saddle)
• Nut Width = 1-7/16”
*International Buyers – Please Note:
Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility.
Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs are.