**Sometimes I stock B-stocked (slightly blemished) ukuleles in order to pass the savings on to my customers. These are slight blemishes that in no way effect the playability and stability of your ukulele. They are marked with a "B" on the interior label. These are great ukes for people who do not mind a little cosmetic blemish in order to save some money!
This one has a small light spot on the top where the finish did not take perfectly and a group on light spots on the back as well! Take a look at the close up pictures to make sure it does not bother you before purchasing. It is purely cosmetic, but will save you some money**
Mahogany has a warm, rich, mellow tone to it. Ohana makes a mahogany that also has great projection and resonance. This really is a lovely sounding instrument! It has everything you want in a mahogany. The beauty of it being an all-solid instrument is, the more you play it, the better it will sound. All-solid instruments open up with time, but will still sound amazing right out of the box. The Ohanas have a nice light construction that makes it very resonant. I think you will be very pleased!
This one is stage ready with a built in tuner and pickup! It is ready to plug and play. It also has the nice cutaway shape allowing for easy access to the upper frets.
• Solid Mahogany Top, Back & Sides
• Rosewood Top & Back Body Binding
• Rosewood Fretboard & Bridge
• Sound-hole Rosette in black/white/black
• Top & Headstock Purfling in white/black/white
• Cut-away Design with On-board Active Pickup System
• Pearloid Dot Inlay Markers on Frets # 5, 7, 10, 12 & 15
• Pearloid Side Markers on Frets # 5, 7, 10 & 12
• Deluxe Open Geared Tuners
• Bone Nut & Saddle
• Aquila Strings
• Gloss Finish
• 14 Frets to Body; Total 19 Frets
• Scale Length = 17”
• Body Length = 12”
• Overall Length = 26-1/2”
• Upper Bout Width = 6-1/2”
• Lower Bout Width = 9”
• Body Height = 2-11/16”
• Overall Body Height = 3-3/16” (including bridge & saddle)
• Nut Width = 1-7/16”
*International Buyers – Please Note:
Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility.
Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding or buying.