**Sometimes I buy blemished ukuleles to pass the saving onto my customers. This one is considered a A- blemish, which means there is something just slightly blemished about it, but it is small. After looking it over the only think I can maybe see if the finish in certain lights you can see some buff marks. It is really slight, but will save you some money!**
This is a limited edition model from Ohana. They come in from time to time and do not last long. So if you want one, get it while you can. The sinker rosewood packs a full, warm, deep, rich and resonant tone! The rosewood back and sides adds a nice attack with even more warmth and richness. This tone wood combination gives this ukulele a wonderful loud, rich, unique, full tone. It packs a lot of tone in a little body! And since it is a solid wood uke, the more you play it, the more it will open up and sound even better!
Ohana offers unique and well-made ukuleles. It is a favorite brand in the ukulele community and is very well-respected! They have high quality standards. You are going to love your Ohana ukulele! If you have any questions, let me know!
• Solid Oregon Sinker Redwood Top
• Solid Rosewood Back & Sides
• Maple Top & Back Body Binding
• Maple Fretboard and Headstock Binding
• Rope Style Rosette, Top, Back-Center & Headstock Purfling
• Rosewood Fretboard and Bridge
• Pearloid Dot Inlay Markers on Frets # 5, 7, 10, 12 & 15
• Pearloid Side Markers on Frets # 5, 7, 10 & 12
• Deluxe Geared Tuners
• Bone Nut & Saddle
• Aquila Strings
• Gloss Finish
• 14 Frets to Body; Total 19 Frets
• Scale Length = 17”
• Body Length = 12”
• Overall Length = 26-1/2”
• Upper Bout Width = 6-1/2”
• Lower Bout Width = 9”
• Body Height = 2-11/16”
• Overall Body Height = 3-3/16” (including bridge & saddle)
• Nut Width = 1-7/16”
*International Buyers – Please Note:
Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility.
Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding or buying.