**This a a B-stock ukulele, meaning there it has a cosmetic blemish that does not effect the structure or playability of the ukulele. But I love to stock them to pass on saving to my customers that may want a nicer ukulele at a lower price.
This one was not marked B, but there is a nick on the headstock, which I will try to minimize more before sending it to you. I took a close up picture so make sure it does not bother you before you purchase it!**
This is one of my favorite tonewood combinations! Cedar is full, warm, resonant, loud and punchy. Rosewood adds a lot of warmth, punch, and richness as well! So put them together and there is a lot of tone, volume, and attack coming from this wonderful ukulele! And of course it has a great feel and great playability at a great price! This is by far one of Ohana's most popular models and I feel like the solid wood combination is surprising at this price point! It is really a good value for the ukulele you are getting! It packs a lot of tone in a little body! And since it is a solid wood uke, the more you play it, the more it will open up and sound even better!
• Solid Cedar Top, Solid Rosewood Back & Sides
• Mahogany Top & Back Body Binding
• Mahogany Binding on Fretboard & Headstock
• Rosewood Fretboard and Bridge
• Pearloid Purfling & Rosette
• Pearloid Dot Inlay Markers on Frets # 5, 7, 10, 12 & 15
• Pearloid Side Markers on Frets # 5, 7, 10 & 12
• Deluxe Geared Tuners
• Bone Nut & Saddle
• Aquila Strings
• Gloss Finish
• 14 Frets to Body; Total 19 Frets
• Scale Length = 17”
• Body Length = 12”
• Overall Length = 26-1/2”
• Upper Bout Width = 6-1/2”
• Lower Bout Width = 9”
• Body Height = 2-11/16”
• Overall Body Height = 3-3/16” (including bridge & saddle)
• Nut Width = 1-7/16”
*International Buyers – Please Note:
Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility.
Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these fees are.