This is a great Ohana ukulele with a loud, bright, hard hitting, full tone! Spruce has a lot of volume and character. It cuts through with a bright and cheery tone. The laminate Koa brings the beautiful grain, and nice warm undertones. This is a great stage uke because it is ready to plug and play with a built in tuner and pickup! The dramatic cutaway also adds style, while allow allowing for easy access to the upper frets. The pictures do not do the abalone justice, it really shines! It is a n all around beautiful and well made ukulele!
• Solid Spruce Top
• Koa Back & Sides
• Faux Tortoise-shell Binding on Top, Back & Headstock
• Top & Headstock Purfling in white/black/white
• Rosewood Fretboard and Bridge
• Pearloid Dot Inlay Markers on Frets # 5, 7, 10, 12 & 15
• Cut-away Design with On-board Active Pickup System
• Deluxe Gold Tuners with Black Buttons
• Bone Nut & Saddles
• Aquila Strings
• Gloss Finish
• 14 Frets to Body; Total 19 Frets
• Scale Length = 17”
• Body Length = 12”
• Overall Length = 26-1/2”
• Upper Bout Width = 6-1/2”
• Lower Bout Width = 9”
• Body Height = 2-11/16”
• Overall Body Height = 3-3/16” (including bridge & saddle)
• Nut Width = 1-7/16”
*International Buyers – Please Note:
Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility.
Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding or buying.