Risa Tenor LP BLEMISH Les Paul Style Cherry Sunburst Steel String Solid Body Electric Ukulele i269
I have no idea what happened to this ukulele. It was shipped in a hard case and I think was dropped in such a way that the neck hit hard against the neck support and it cracked the finish on the neck. From what I can tell it does not go down into the wood. I will personally warranty this ukulele for 2 years against the neck damage getting worse. Just to make you feel more comfortable, I think it is superficial, but just in case it is not, the issue would show itself in that time and I will take care of you. But if you dont mind some back of the neck blemish, then you can save you some money!
FAQ: YES! This item is in stock at my shop in the USA. No shipping from overseas! The ukulele in the picture is the exact one you will receive when you order!
Get ready to rock! Use your ukulele skills and ukulele tuning to get that sought after steel string electric sound!
These steel string ukuleles are made right! And the LP models are a sought after style, so they often go quick. The pictures do not do these ukes justice. They are made well, play well, and sound amazing! Many have tried to make steel string ukuleles and have failed. The Risa is the real deal! You will love it!
Product information "RISA LP Tenor cherry sunburst"
High-end electric steel strung ukulele handcrafted in Europe.
- Scale length: extended soprano 363 mm or tenor 432 mm
- Standard tuning: g-c-e-a (low-g)
- Finish: gloss
- Boddy: solid mahogany with archtop
- Neck: solid mahogany with block inlays
- Bindings: cream binding around body and neck
- Pickups: 2 handmade RISA humbuckers
- Electronics: 3-way-switch for pickup selection (neck, both, bridge) and volume/tone controls with aluminium knobs
- Tenor electronics: the tenor model has 2 tone and 2 volume knobs to control the pickups individually
Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility.
Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding or buying.