Gator Tenor Ukulele Gig Bag GBE-UKE-TEN Basic Black Economy Accessory
Gator is known for their well-made, well-styled, ukulele gig bags and cases! With quality construction, there is a Gator case to fit your ukulele style and budget!
This is the basic black gigbag. It would be well suited for your more affordable ukuleles, light travel, and laminate ukuleles. If you want a basic gigbag with general protection, then the Economy Gigbags from Gator are an excellent choice.
From the Gator Website:
The Gator Lightweight Gig Bag for Tenor Style Ukuleles (GBE-UKE-TEN) offers the rudimentary protection of a softshell bag as well as the heavy-duty durability of a Gator case. The rugged nylon exterior is resistant to rips, tears, and moisture while a top-to-bottom heavy-duty side zipper enclosure allows for easy loading and unloading. Inside, 10 mm of foam core padding provide extra protection. A single exterior zipper pocket provides ample space for your favorite ukulele strings, picks, and accessories. Keep your tenor style ukulele safe with the Gator GBE-UKE-TEN Lightweight Gig Bag.
- Fits Tenor Style Ukuleles
- Rugged, 600-Denier nylon exterior forms a durable, water-resistant outer shield
- Dense, 10mm foam core padding keeps your ukulele safe from bumps and scratches
- Reinforced headstock and neck support protects your instrument at its most vulnerable point
- Spacious exterior storage pocket keeps your favorite strings, picks and accessories organized
- Heavy-duty nylon carry handle gives you a firm grip
- Adjustable backpack straps makes it comfortable and easy to take your bag on the road
Interior Height4.1 "
Body Length11.4 "
Body Height4.1 "
Lower Bout Width10.4 "
Middle Bout Width9.1 "
Upper Bout Width7.8 "
Overall Length26.9 "
*International Buyers – Please Note:
Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility.
Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding or buying.