I love the cedar tonewood. Cedar is full, low, resonant, and punchy. It has a HUGE sound in a little ukulele! The laminate willow back and sides is not only beautiful but adds stability. It also adds a warm undertone to the cedar top. It has a great feel and great playability at a great price! The gloss finish really brings out the beauty of the willow while adding an extra layer of protection to your ukulele. I will set it up to be very comfortable and playable!
• Solid Cedar Top
• Laminate Willow Wood Top, Back & Sides
• Ovangkol Fretboard & Bridge
• Top & Back Body Black Binding
• Sound-hole Rosette in Ribbon Style
• Pearloid Dot Inlay Markers on Frets # 5, 7 & 10
• Open Geared Tuners
• Aquila Strings
• Matte Finish
• 12 Frets to Body; Total 15 Frets
• Scale Length = 13-3/4”
• Body Length = 9-1/2”
• Overall Length = 21”
• Upper Bout Width = 5-1/2”
• Lower Bout Width = 7”
• Body Height = 2-1/2”
• Overall Height = 3” (including bridge & saddle)
• Nut Width = 1-5/16”
*International Buyers – Please Note:
Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility.
Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding or buying.