The pineapple is a very classic Hawaiian ukulele shape. The spruce top is going to give this ukulele a lot of volume, brightness, attack, and resonance. The laminate mahogany back and tones gives a lower tone to round out the spruce top. It is going to sound great for the price! With a lightweight build, this ukulele will have a lot of volume and resonance!
• Solid Spruce Top
• Laminate Mahogany Top, Back & Sides
• Ovangkol Fretboard & Bridge
• Sound-hole Rosette in black/white/black/white/black
• Open Geared Tuners
• Pearloid Dot Inlay Markers on Frets # 5, 7 & 10
• Aquila Strings
• Satin Finish
• 12 Frets to Body
• Scale Length = 13-3/4”
• Body Length = 9-1/2”
• Overall Length = 21”
• Upper Bout Width = 5”
• Lower Bout Width = 6-1/2”
• Body Height = 2-1/2”
• Overall Height = 3” (including bridge & saddle)
• Nut Width = 1-5/16”
*International Buyers – Please Note:
Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility.
Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding or buying.