This Cynthia Lin model gives you the best of both worlds. It has a solid mahogany top for that great rich mahogany tone, with a laminate back and sides to give the stability with temperature and humidity changes. The cutaway allows for easy access to the upper frets, and it also has the upgraded worth brown strings very maximum tone and playing comfort! This ukulele will have a nice even rich mahogany tone with a smooth resonance.
The Cynthia Lin Signature model is a great ukulele which will not only sound great, but with the beautiful hibiscus inlay, it is also a beautiful looking ukulele!
The signature model comes with upgraded Worth Brown Strings, a Bag, Stickers, a Polishing Cloth, and the beautiful abalone fretboard hibiscus inlay!
• Solid Mahogany Top
• Laminate Mahogany Back & Sides
• Rosewood Fretboard & Bridge w/ Hibiscus Inlay
• Top & Back Body Black Binding
• Sound-hole Rosette in black/white/black
• Body & Headstock Purfling in black/white/black
• Pearloid Dot Inlay Markers on Frets # 3, 5, 7, 10 & 12
• Open Geared Tuners
• Worth Brown Strings
• Satin Finish
• 14 Frets to Body; Total 19 Frets
• Scale Length = 15”
• Body Length = 10-15/16”
• Overall Length = 23-7/8”
• Upper Bout Width = 5-13/16”
• Lower Bout Width = 7-11/16”
• Body Height = 2-3/4”
• Overall Height = 3-1/4” (including bridge & saddle)
• Nut Width = 1-3/8”
*International Buyers – Please Note:
Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility.
Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding or buying.