**This is not a b-stock, but it has a weird wood grain on the front. Again, not a blemish, but just a unique grain to the cedar on the top. I like it, but some people dont, so I am dropping the price a little for this little quirky unique ukulele!**
This is an outstanding Ohana model! It is one of the most common models for a customer to write me after they receive it to comment on how great and full it sounds!
With an All Solid construction and beautiful Abalone purfling and Rosette, this is an amazing sounding and amazing looking ukulele! The Cedar is warm, rich, full, robust, and projects well. The Acacia is hard, punchy, with a lot of attack. Together it gives this ukulele a big sound. It sounds so much bigger than the instrument! The abalone is a high quality abalone that really shines. It really is a great ukulele with a lot to offer visually, but especially a lot of offer tonally!
• Solid Cedar Top
• Solid Acacia Back & Sides
• Mahogany Top & Back Body Binding
• Mahogany Binding on Fretboard & Headstock
• Abalone Rosette Inlay
• Top, Back & Headstock Purfling
• Pearloid Dot Inlay Markers on Frets # 3, 5, 7, 10 & 12
• Open Geared Grover Tuners
• Aquila Strings
• Gloss Finish
• 14 Frets to Body; Total 19 Frets
• Scale Length = 15”
• Body Length = 10-15/16”
• Overall Length = 23-7/8”
• Upper Bout Width = 5-13/16”
• Lower Bout Width = 7-11/16”
• Body Height = 2-3/4”
• Overall Height = 3-1/4” (including bridge & saddle)
• Nut Width = 1-3/8”
*International Buyers – Please Note:
Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility.
Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs are.