Ohana Concert CK-370G All Solid Koa Birds Abalone Inlay Ukulele i369
This is an outstanding Ohana model! It is all solid koa, so it has the warmth, fullness, punch, and classic Hawaiian sound that comes with Koa. But then it comes with a beautiful bird fretboard inlay. So it is beautiful! It has a pretty abalone purfling and rosette as well. So it shines in both sound and looks! Being an all solid instrument it will settle and open up with time as well! So it is a stunning uke all the way around.
THE UKE YOU SEE IS THE UKE YOU GET! NEVER DROP-SHIPPED! A lot of my time goes into taking individual pictures of every ukulele I sell so that you can pick out the ukulele and woodgrain that appeals to you! Every ukulele is unique and you deserve the opportunity to pick out your individual ukulele!
• Solid Koa Top, Back & Sides
• Abalone Inlay Rosette
• Abalone Bird Fretboard Inlay
• Mahogany Body Binding on Top, Back & Headstock
• Rosewood Fretboard and Bridge
• Pearloid Dot Inlay Markers on Frets # 3, 5, 7, 10 & 12
• Pearloid Side Markers on Frets # 5, 7, 10 & 12
• Grover Gold Geared Tuners with Black Buttons
• Bone Nut & Saddles
• Aquila Strings
• Gloss Finish
• 14 Frets to Body; Total 19 Frets
• Scale Length = 15”
• Body Length = 10-15/16”
• Overall Length = 23-7/8”
• Upper Bout Width = 5-13/16”
• Lower Bout Width = 7-11/16”
• Body Height = 2-3/4”
• Overall Height = 3-1/4” (including bridge & saddle)
*International Buyers – Please Note:
Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility.
Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding or buying.