Cedar is my favorite tonewood top. It is full, low, resonant, and punchy. The laminate exotic mahogany back and sides is not only beautiful, but it makes this uke very stable in a variety of temperature and humidity conditions. It is a high quality laminate that still gives this ukulele a nice full, resonant, and punchy sound and most of the tone comes from the tonewood of the top. It has a great feel and great playability at a great price! You will be very pleased with your ukulele. This is one of the favorite ukuleles of my customers. The flame mahogany is beautiful and the gloss finish really brings out the beautiful grain of these ukuleles! I like the unique grain on the cedar top. It really is a nice look on this ukulele.
• Solid Cedar Top
• Laminate Flame Mahogany Sides & Back Body Binding
• Mahogany Binding on Fretboard & Headstock
• Rosewood Fretboard and Bridge
• Rope Style Purfling, Rosette & Headstock
• Pearloid Dot Inlay Markers on Frets # 3, 5, 7, 10 & 12
• Pearloid Side Markers on Frets # 5, 7, 10 & 12
• Grover Geared Tuners
• Bone Nut & Saddles
• Aquila Strings
• Gloss Finish
• 14 Frets to Body; Total 19 Frets
• Scale Length = 15”
• Body Length = 10-15/16”
• Overall Length = 23-7/8”
• Upper Bout Width = 5-13/16”
• Lower Bout Width = 7-11/16”
• Body Height = 2-3/4”
• Overall Height = 3-1/4” (including bridge & saddle)
• Nut Width = 1-3/8”
*International Buyers – Please Note:
Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility.
Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding or buying.