Spruce is a great tonewood! It is bright, vibrant, punchy, and full of volume. There is a nice crispness to spruce that gives notes a nice distinction and ring. The laminate willow back is sides is not only beautiful, but it makes this uke very stable in a variety of temperature and humidity conditions. It is a high quality laminate that still gives this uke a nice full, resonant, and punchy sound and most of the tone comes from the tonewood of the top. It has a great feel and great playability at a great price! You will be very pleased with your ukulele. This is one of the favorite ukuleles of my customers. The willow is beautiful and the gloss finish really brings out the beautiful grain of these ukuleles!
• Willow Wood Back & Sides
• Mahogany Top & Back Body Binding
• Mahogany Binding on Fretboard & Headstock
• Rosewood Fretboard and Bridge
• Rope Style Purfling & Rosette
• Pearloid Dot Inlay Markers on Frets # 3, 5, 7, 10 & 12
• Pearloid Side Markers on Frets # 5, 7, 10 & 12
• Deluxe Geared Tuners
• Bone Nut & Saddles
• Aquila Strings
• Gloss Finish
• 14 Frets to Body; Total 19 Frets
• Scale Length = 15”
• Body Length = 10-15/16”
• Overall Length = 23-7/8”
• Upper Bout Width = 5-13/16”
• Lower Bout Width = 7-11/16”
• Body Height = 2-3/4”
• Overall Height = 3-1/4” (including bridge & saddle)
• Nut Width = 1-3/8”
*International Buyers – Please Note:
Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility.
Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding or buying.