Spruce is a great tonewood! It is bright, vibrant, punchy, and full of volume. There is a nice crispness to spruce that gives notes a nice distinction and ring. The solid myrtle is warm, rich, smooth, with lower tones. So paired with the spruce this ukulele has a nice well-rounded tone with a bold and crisp attack, but with a warm rich resonance. It is a rare limited model that may not be coming back, so if you want one get one while you can!
• Solid Myrtle back and sides
• Rosewood Fretboard and Bridge
• Rope Style Purfling & Rosette
• Pearloid Dot Inlay Markers on Frets # 3, 5, 7, 10 & 12
• Pearloid Side Markers on Frets # 5, 7, 10 & 12
• Deluxe Geared Tuners
• Bone Nut & Saddles
• Aquila Strings
• Gloss Finish
• 14 Frets to Body; Total 19 Frets
• Scale Length = 15”
• Body Length = 10-15/16”
• Overall Length = 23-7/8”
• Upper Bout Width = 5-13/16”
• Lower Bout Width = 7-11/16”
• Body Height = 2-3/4”
• Overall Height = 3-1/4” (including bridge & saddle)
• Nut Width = 1-3/8”
*International Buyers – Please Note:
Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility.
Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding or buying.