**I like to purchase Blemished ukuleles in order to pass on the saving to my cusomers who do not mind a slight cosmetic blemish. These are purely cosmetic and do not effect the stability and playability of your ukulele and it will still get the same great setup!
This one has a light smudge on the front and the backwhere the wood stain did not take perfectly. There is also a ding in the headstock that you can see in the picture. I took a close up picture so you can make sure it does not bother you before purchasing!**
I love 8 string ukuleles! It sounds like you are playing with a chorus of ukuleles! It is like the 12 string guitar of the ukulele world! This is the Taro patch model, so it is a concert size body with the doubled strings. This is a great and unique sounding ukulele! All stings are doubled! Octave G, Octave C, Unison E, Unison A! This 8 string has a big sound, and is a popular ukulele to have in your collection! It really gives a nice fullness.
This one is an all solid uke, so the more you play it, the more it will open up! The mahogany is warm, rich, resonant, and full! It has a great woody classic tone! Let me know if you have any questions!
• 8-string “Taro Patch” Concert with Double Course Unison or Low-G Tuning
• Solid Mahogany Top, Back & Sides
• Rosewood Top & Back Body Binding
• Rosewood Fretboard & Bridge
• Sound-hole Rosette in black/white/black
• Pearloid Dot Inlay Markers on Frets # 3, 5, 7, 10 & 12
• Slotted Headstock Design
• Classic Antique Open Geared Tuners
• Bone Nut & Saddle
• Aquila Strings
• Satin Finish
• 14 Frets to Body; Total 19 Frets
• Scale Length = 15”
• Body Length = 10-15/16”
• Overall Length = 26”
• Upper Bout Width = 5-13/16”
• Lower Bout Width = 7-11/16”
• Body Height = 2-3/4”
• Overall Height = 3-1/4” (including bridge & saddle)
• Nut Width = 1-1/2”
*International Buyers – Please Note:
Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility.
Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding or buying.