This is a unique and innovative ukulele from Ohana! With an octaved G and C string, it gives a big bold, double string, chorus of sound! It has a big bold sound with a little bit of the clangy 8 string sound. It adds a lot of volume, interest, and contrast to the tone without the double tension of the E and A being doubled.
This one is an all solid uke, so the more you play it, the more it will open up! The spruce top is bright, airy, open, and punchy! The mahogany adds a nice warm richness, which gives this ukulele a full, loud, resonant, and balanced tone! Let me know if you have any questions!
• 6-string - High G / Low G - High C/ Low G- Standard E - Standard A
• Solid Spruce Top
• Solid Mahogany Back & Sides
• Rosewood Fretboard & Bridge
• Sound-hole Rosette
• Top Purfling in white/black/white
• Pearloid Dot Inlay Markers on Frets # 3, 5, 7, 10 & 12
• Bone Nut & Saddle
• Aquila Strings
• Satin Finish
• Scale Length = 15”
• Body Length = 10-15/16”
• Overall Length = 26”
• Upper Bout Width = 5-13/16”
• Lower Bout Width = 7-11/16”
• Body Height = 2-3/4”
• Overall Height = 3-1/4” (including bridge & saddle)
• Nut Width = 1-1/2”
*International Buyers – Please Note:
Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility.
Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding or buying.